Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • silknsatinxxxx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A very good idea that would help stop the confusion between Transgendered and cross dressing by some xhamster members and would help steer any xhamster members to the correct category they really wanted.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A very good idea for the photos area. Crossdressing is a passion and i think not everybody who likes to crossdress is a gay or shemale, just a man who likes to wear women dresses and dessous etc.
        We definitely need this category. xhamster PLEASE listen.

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Crossdressers are deserving of a category of their own rather than being hidden away in either the Men or Shemale categories.

• muriell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so true why are always videos ore pictures of us, although dressed up put into the kategorie "men" as i dont feel as one
        we defenitifly need our own section as in so many other portals already and im talking europe as well the rest of the world

• samfemme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a rule I don't like labels, but we do not fit any other category currently available

• jemimaXD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I've never understood why there isn't one. I notice some of the media I upload is placed under the category for Men. CD sites are certainly increasing in number and a suggestion such as Lyn's adds to that current trend

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes it should be done, rather now than later, it will also include us bitches for our Mistresses

• Sally GoLightly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree its very confusing when men think your transgender and its not fair to transgender people either

• dorota_tv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

crossdresser is not the same like transvestite and different than transgender and transsexual is omre different aswell yet,so i sugest seprate category all of them... or connect crrosddresser with transvestte they are similar...

1 3 Next →

General: New Niches

Feedback and Knowledge Base