I suggest you ...

Add an option to Reorder Pictures when managing galleries

It is VERY frustrting not to be able to sort/order the pictures within our own galleries once uploaded. Would be great to have a drg and drop option within the gallery management to decide which photo goes first etc...

290 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MadMaria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DennisTheFirst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a feature that I think would really enhance the X-Hamster experience. So many galleries have a "striptease" progression to them, and it's important the photos go in order of most clothes to least. Sometimes, they don't upload in order, so it takes some rearranging and having that feature would be great.

• Woobers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my opinion, the ability to reorder images in galleries is one of the most important improvements needed at this point in the evolution of xHamster.

• markpabear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another troll (below) playing their usual stupid games; really admin needs to monitor this board more and delete the crap that has nothing do with improving xhamster....pffffffffft

• Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, a bit more control over our own content would be welcome.

• Bucetao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is VERY frustrting not to be able to sort/order the pictures within our own galleries once uploaded. Would be great to have a drg and drop option within the gallery management to decide which photo goes first etc.

It is VERY frustrting not to be able to sort/order the pictures within our own galleries once uploaded. Would be great to have a drg and drop option within the gallery management to decide which photo goes first etc.

General: New Niches

Feedback and Knowledge Base