or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, at one time photos did display in the order they were uploaded, but now they no longer do.

If you upload only 10 pics to a gallery, the order is exactly reversed, but if you upload more than 10 at a time then they get randomized on display.

So my "trick" is to upload only 10 pics at a time (Which means means doing several uploads to one gallery), and to upload each batch of 10 in reverse order. This works, for now anyway.

• Brina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I would post more if the order would remain either as they are named, or as they are uploaded. Even a Drag & Drop re-arrange option would be nice .

• Mica Doren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely would like my pic series to remain in order, or be able to arrange them myself!

I agree with These Users or even a Drag Photos and Videos To site to Cut down on upload time

• Kaj Hansen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with @Biker_Dude.
        Best would be a "drag n' drop" type rearranging possibility.
        After (or maybe together with) that the possibility to arrange by date (uploaded or EXIF-date) or Alphabetic.

it would be very nice if the idea is implemented, greater would be users can sorted
        if they want. also a function i decide which gallerys shown on my profile side.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to put my photos in order!
        Please make this so xhamster xxx

its a good idea, maybe it would nice the user can sorteted the pictures in his gallery
        after upload.

• tbe9 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have uploaded stories and I too would have loved to see them displayed in their natural order.

• bjf42 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I create a Gallery, images are diplayed in some order I haven't yet managed to work out. Since galleries often contain related photos, they should be displayed in the order intended.

General: Games

Feedback and Knowledge Base