I suggest you ...

Friends only chat option for live cams

Some people spam the chat and some abuse the people on cam with their comments. Even when those people get banned some come back a few minutes later with a new profile and continue to do the same thing.

I think you should create an option for the people on cam to turn off all chat except for those members that are on their friends list. It would make it easier for the people on cam to have a conversation with friends without being flooded by spammers and abusers. Thank u

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SCIPIMAN shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Мамку commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

В этом разделе мы рады предложить Вам широкий выбор моделей для получения более двух старших преподавателей английского языка для тех кто любит и умеет делать Куни

• ootu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

By doing that you would deter newbies(to the cam section) that want to interact with the models and to know them from becoming premium members! What you need is an efficient way to get rid of haters and spammers.

• Mask Turbator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a good idea, but then you need to increase
        the total number of possible friends. 5000 is too few.

• ThirdEyeGirl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another good option that I just thought of, would be to have only tips able to chat. And the ability to add both friends and tippers to chat. :)

• janetv5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this idea.
        I would much rather chat on camera with friends than have to run through the mill of haters and people generally handing out abuse just for kicks.

• ThirdEyeGirl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very good idea. I for one can deal with "trolls" but others who aren't used to being in the spot light and having "hecklers" bash them for what ever reason.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base