I suggest you ...

New channel for 'tribute' vids and pics

I'd like to suggest a new channel for cumshot 'tribute' pics and vids. Tribute pics are guys masturbating on a woman's pic for her. Guys love doing it and women love seeing it. Right now, tribute pics are dumped into 'Men' channel where women might not look. There are masturbation and cumshot channels for pics, but vids are put there.

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Billlvcmpic shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alnilam77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Замечательная идея. Полностью поддерживаю.Если женщины любят смотреть как мужчины на них мастурбируют, то почему бы не помочь им в этом.

• Dyldom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen, I have nothing against gays, but I think that it's kind of off putting when your watching a tribute video, and the ads are for hardcore gay sites.

• bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

straight tributes still appear in gay themed recommendations, these videos are not gay. make categories for straight women. don't even think of putting normal male solo videos in that section.

• nonothing13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make a separeted celebrity tribute categorie to. its seems to be pretty big thing on this great site.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base