I suggest you ...

Do Something about TROLLS already and Down Voting Attacks

Will you ever do something to reduce TROLL attacks on this site? We have all seen how they have chased away thousands of USERS over the years, and how the social media aspect of the site is almost non existent compared to past activity when everyone used to chat with one another in comments.

I have mocked up some ideas on SIMPLE CHANGES that can be made to the USER PRIVACY SETTINGS to reduce the Troll Traffic and their annoying attacks, and made a BLOG post with the Mockup and many users have already voiced their concerns on there as well.

As we all know, the TROLLS really get out of hand at times, especially Trolls like VOSH / DIRK / and the many Anonymous Trans, Lesbian and Couples Profiles that magically appear every weekend, when ADMINS are not around, so the TROLLS go crazy posting insane comments threatening violence and then DOWN VOTING all of the New Galleries by cheating the system using a VPN and Anonymous Proxies so they can simply refresh the gallery while logged in with the same account but with a different I.P. and down vote each image in the galleries 30, 40, even 50 times in five minutes. As it is, the Down Voting system is skewed in favor of Negative Votes, and the Trolls know that and abuse it for that very reason. You can have Many Multiple Up Votes on Images in a Gallery and your rating can never go above 100%, but one single Down Vote, and the Gallery Rating drops to 90% or 80% or even lower, then compound this issue with TROLLS doing their anonymous proxy gallery attacks, and they down vote everything numerous times, and your gallery is stuck at 0% to 12% no matter how many up votes you get after that. It really is a fucked up system, and that is why they abuse the shit out of it. Time to remove Down Voting or Give USERS the ability to turn off voting on their content. Post your thoughts about this on the BLOG link below:

https://xhamster.com/posts/790120

7,038 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Scuzz_Twittly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jenn blows negroes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was attacked by a sad clown named vosh repeatedly till I deleted my 2000 + day old profile
        now I have decided to play his game and create countless attack profiles,enjoy your medicine
        assholes

• rik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks to the down voting function, the My motivation and enjoyment of making my content has become zero.
        Really Thank you xHamster !
        Unless xHamster removes the negative rating system, I decided not to create new content here ever!

When you want to know the reason why a negative evaluation system ceases to motivate creation,You should learn psychology and behavioral economics.
        This has already abandoned many possibilities that were developable. And unless this problem improves, new content will not increase forever on this site.

This site is now an iconic site showing xHamster's desires and stupidity.

• Darrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are only Queers and Steers on this site, and I don't see no horns on you boy!

• redrooster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fuck the troll's their a bunch a pussy ass faggots
        who get picked on in public and take out the anger on
        the rest of us who just wanna jerk off in peace,I'd love to
        beat their fucking brains out with a steel pipe

• Karl Spritzer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly who gives a fuck about the Trolls and Angry Pricks on this site anymore since it became all fucking Queers and Homo Fags wearing panties, and a shit-load of Fake Females, almost none of them are real women, they are all Trannys and Fat Fucks simply Catfishing people. Fucking site sucks cock now and it is totally worthless.

Do yourself a favor, smash your cock with a hammer, that is more fun than coming to this site.

• Angrygramps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm currently in the process of removing all my uploads
        funny thing is I can post 10 videos a day but only remove 3
        this whole site is nothing but QUEERS and lowlife's

• Dick Dale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bullshit site went gay and cock sucking tranny about 6 to 7 years ago.
        It is all fucking queers now, and all the cool users have left the site.

• Kris Kringle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry you Guy's have to deal with these bad people
        I assure You they were x'd off my list long ago,I got tired of
        having to risk my ass sliding down chimneys with bag's full of dildo's and
        anal lube,But what really took the cake is 10 years ago,I slid down a chimney in
        Nantes France to deliver gifts from a Con Man Named Robert,and while I was placing
        presents and enjoying milk and cookies he had slipped up on the roof and raped Rudolf
        in the ass,That was an awful experience Rudolf is now on Prozac and has to go to counselling once a week.

• Big Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree so sick of the nasty ass trannys and dick loving fags ruining the site with there discussing
        content,and drama filled troll wars

• BigBadWolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This site is nothing but Homo's, Traphouse Transvestites, and Cock Sucking Queers

I know, I used to work here and the owners pushed hard to make this a Man Hole Site

For the last time, there is NO SUCH THING as "Chicks with Dicks"

They are all "Homo Guys with Breast Implants that love getting fucked in the Ass"

← Previous 1 3

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base