I suggest you ...

It would be nice to be able to search for members tesh ame way you search for vids or pics

It would be nice to be able to search for members the same way you search for vids or pics

275 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    old lookers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tom Haynes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like Aaron aurora mobile number I love him so much so please can I have it please

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I AGREE!Why isnt there a username search? we can't put anything in the 'datingThatIsntEvenDating' search if we don't know their own, we can't put it into the browser for videos. ovs, if they're just a member..how the heck does any1 find any1??? i.e. folks cant find ME and I cant find THEM either lol ..baffles me how I even get any friends on here tbh lol

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be faster to see all and not hide the good things that are only true to see in vidios

• Sophie Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I have a friend who has just joined Hamster but I can't trace her to see her profile or invite her to be a friend on here.

• Heavysteelroller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree there are some Picture Galleries and Videos that I would like to see more of from a given user, but if I go click on the user's name it says their profile is private.

So I should be able to Search for Galleries/Videos that the User has posted that way I can go look at the other ones without having to wait for a friend request to go through to them (if this is a privacy feature then it doesnt really work, since if the gallery/video is public and viewable technically the others can be found with enough work involved).

• BVTDCM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Friend from another site thatwe left provided handel for x hamster but nowayto find no search feature by handle available.

• Guenter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yesterday I read a story, commented it and got some feedback, but I can't find the author named MYSTERIA anymore. It would be great to have a search-tool in such cases.

← Previous 1

General: Search Engine

Feedback and Knowledge Base