I suggest you ...

A section just for crossdressers

There are plenty of crossdressers who are not gay. We just like the feel of womens panties and stuff but have no want for a homosexual relationship.

97 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Panywearingdude shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bobby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wearing ff stockings & pretty lingerie is the next best thing to having a real woman with you !

• jane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a section just for alll you but ugly nasty asss crossdressers....Its in your basements or your closets....stupid fucking faggits....geeezzzz....fuckin cryin ass homo's....cry about everything.....but are to scasred to leave the closet....and you wonder why you have no respect....dumbasses...:)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I hate to have to see the gay adverts on the side of the screen when i'm watching clips.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me, the very act of putting on my sexy lingerie, then choosing which stockings to wear is a major part in the sheer pleasure of crossdressing !

• Carresa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES...it's a shame CD's have to classify under trannies..it's a very popular pastime for all us 'gurls' without real tits.
        Carresa....x

General: New Niches

Feedback and Knowledge Base