I suggest you ...

Allow us to Arrange the Order of Photos in our Galleries

When adding new photos, they automatically go to the top of the gallery. It would be great to have the ability to reorganize the gallery photos - to group together those that belong together, or to simply have it flow better.
The xHamster team has made a reliable and very user friendly site.
Thanks so much!!!

168 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, at one time photos did display in the order they were uploaded, but now they no longer do.

If you upload only 10 pics to a gallery, the order is exactly reversed, but if you upload more than 10 at a time then they get randomized on display.

So my "trick" is to upload only 10 pics at a time (Which means doing several uploads to one gallery), and within each batch of 10 to upload in reverse order. This works, for now anyway.

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, sometimes you're trying to tell a step by step story with pics.. like a comic book or what not. This would be really great!!

• Bucetao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have the ability to reorganize the gallery photos - to group together those that belong together, or to simply have it flow better.

• Bucetao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this really needs to be done. when editing photo galleries there is an option to delete photos or choose the main gallery photo. an option to change the order of the photos would be awesome

• Bram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree -- but it's been 3 years since suggested, so probably XH won't do.

• otraf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this really needs to be done. when editing photo galleries there is an option to delete photos or choose the main gallery photo. an option to change the order of the photos would be awesome.

General: Photos

Feedback and Knowledge Base