I suggest you ...

PLEASE bring back the user list on the right side of the chat rooms

That is such an importantpart of the interaction that takes place in the rooms. You can see if room regulars you know are there or not. You can look at the profiles of new people. You can send PMs from inside the chat. It's SUCH a HUGE part of how the rooms at xham thrive. In my opinion, it's a TERRIBLE change. Please, please, please bring them back.

4,124 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

222 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hotstar4u commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I stopped broadcasting my webcam because the user list was removed. Please put it back!

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would exclusively visit xHamster if the users list was back on the right hand side ... without the user list there is lack of connection which is bad for the models

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"The" best feature we lost in the xHamsterlive "improvements?"
        I only hope Admin take note and return the feature and make xHamster GREAT again

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

removing the user list took away a lot from the member experience. It also took away some of the mutual encouragement to tip the models. The ability of knights to ban irritants from the room is positive. If the user list was returned, and blacks/greys paid 30 tokens per hour to be able to talk, then this would be the best site by a long way.

Am always looking for chat rooms but cannot seem to locate were they are on site

• EastAtlanta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with you even though I have never been in a xhamaster chat I understand what you talking about from being in other chat rooms!

Why dont you stop fucking with the site? With every "improvement" you're making this place less fun and worse. Its as if you're trying to ruin this place.

i agree 'You can see if room regulars you know are there or not. You can look at the profiles of new people. You can send PMs from inside the chat. It's SUCH a HUGE part of how the rooms at xham thrive. In my opinion, it's a TERRIBLE change. Please, please, please bring them back'.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

General: Stories

Feedback and Knowledge Base