I suggest you ...

PLEASE bring back the user list on the right side of the chat rooms

That is such an importantpart of the interaction that takes place in the rooms. You can see if room regulars you know are there or not. You can look at the profiles of new people. You can send PMs from inside the chat. It's SUCH a HUGE part of how the rooms at xham thrive. In my opinion, it's a TERRIBLE change. Please, please, please bring them back.

3,547 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

239 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • toniecd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree 'You can see if room regulars you know are there or not. You can look at the profiles of new people. You can send PMs from inside the chat. It's SUCH a HUGE part of how the rooms at xham thrive. In my opinion, it's a TERRIBLE change. Please, please, please bring them back'.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

more dubious "improvements", models used to be able to decide who could watch their cam -- everybody, logged in users or only gold users. Now that has been removed and they are forced to make shows for every tom, dick and harry. I'm sure models that only did shows for gold users will be pissed off and move on to other sites that allow a little more privacy.

Seriously, why dont you (management) stop fuckign with the site? With every "improvement" you're making this place less fun and worse. Its as if you're actually actively trying to ruin this place.

well, another great "improvement", now people that are not logged in cannot watch cams, they just an endless spinning circle as if it is loading, and even the chat doesnt show. its as if xham really, really wants to lose even more viewers. seriously, who is running this site? its like they're trying to shoo people away on purpose!

• Self-control commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ZippoMan, LOL, if you took your tongue out of other men's assholes for a second, you'd see that people care or otherwise there wouldn't be almost 2,000 comments. So if you don't care, good for you, go back to playing with animals or whatever you do. Obviously you are not part of the live cams community.

• submitter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bring back the members list on the right side of the rooms xh, more and more models are leaving us now,

• hwat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i don't really understand why this was done. whatever the reasoning, the negatives outweigh the positives because now the cam portion of the site feels like a ghost town. i never liked how the user list was ordered by the person who has tipped the most. random would be better, or by who has been in the room the longest. but yeah, without the user list the cam section really feels empty.

• Smiley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

fuck all you faggets
        maby if ya moms sucked on your little dicklets more
        you would be less worried bot the cam rooms rolf

• Florida45 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's Wednesday, June 4th @10:00pm (EST) in USA. There (55) models on-line at xHamster - (355) on-line at Chaturbate ???? Just goes to show you what happens, when you ignore your customers !

• lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe xhamster has done this so nobody can see how empty their site is

• atomus72 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There must be something going on behind the scenes at xham to have had this function removed. And it must be a serious issue to have the community deflated by the removal of the member list. The inability to see your friends, review profiles and subsequent user content, the inability to "friend" or "subscribe" to members is a serious setback in the community/culture of this site. As said throughout the 188 comments thus far, cam models and members are running for the door. I'm sure that xham is feeling the revenue loss by now and it's only going to escalate. A response by xham as to why these abilities have been removed and the plan to replace or correct these community functions would be warranted for their members, models and the retention of such. Please continue your comment adds members and request others make noise also. Our only leverage in obtaining resolution it seems, next to just leaving the site/community and losing all that we've contributed. Good luck members and best wishes xhamster...no bullshit.

• LEVENSHULME commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just been on Chaturbate BRENT CORRIGAN on doing a live show and you can watch for free and interacting with people paid or not
        Do x hamster seriously think they can carry on with just four money grabbing lads on cam ???

I finally checked out Chaturbate and it's almost as good as what we had here. I know where I'll be spending my time & money now, and it ain't here.

• eddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think its time to stop conversation about the lost user list . If xhamster ignore paying goldmembers ,
        i cant help the hamster owners ,,,(btw who owns xhamster O=) you will lost a loooooooooot of money ... and i dont give a fuck anymore . do what you want the most girls are gone .
        you have to react xhamster --but its pointless ,have a nice day

And while we're kind of getting off topic, with regard to what members can and can't do in chat, it is up to the model to ban. There were a few models here who were notorious for being ban-happy. it doesn't matter if someone is gold or black, if they act up in chat they should be warned and then banned if needed. I know girls who won't ban golds because they can tip, and that's bullshit. And I say that as an original and top-tipping gold member.

@Anon You probably haven't been here that long--there are a fraction of the cammers there used to be, the best girls left and the best users left. You can't see the user list and amateurs can't cam. I've invested a lot of time and money in the live cams community and I feel cheated.

General: Search Engine

Feedback and Knowledge Base