I suggest you ...

PLEASE bring back the user list on the right side of the chat rooms

That is such an importantpart of the interaction that takes place in the rooms. You can see if room regulars you know are there or not. You can look at the profiles of new people. You can send PMs from inside the chat. It's SUCH a HUGE part of how the rooms at xham thrive. In my opinion, it's a TERRIBLE change. Please, please, please bring them back.

3,558 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

239 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really missing the chance to interact with different people and meeting new friends.

Please restore the previous system.

• Alec460 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like to see a list of who is in the room, it helped report fake profiles and spammers.

• pimpledik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the most stupid of things you don't know who is in the room. Can not check out profiles of any one in the room. It is as stupid as removing the gender colours.

• Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really miss the visitor list on the side of Live Cams. I have established friendships with visitors to favorite rooms. It is/was a very handy thing... handy to find model's page as well, although I was able to stumble around and find a link to that. This is clearly a fix for something that was not broken.

i want old hamster back ..is not corect...i like my members speak and see each other :(( please dont be bad ,,,,,, respect and love

• mari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is not corect.the members have right to know with are im model rooms.,,,,they cannot see any visitors.this is not ok.....i think need change back,,,xhamster lose very much members for this but i think nobody have interes for that..the members are the kings,.,,because they load money..and they keep the site up...admin..you need change back.i vote for old version

bring it back, simple as that, I spend a lot of money here, also, just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should be reversed immediately. If I were a paying customer I'd be furious. As a contributing member I'm extremely disappointed. Reverse it, or many of us will leave.

This is the perfect, like this i wont recive any other messages to go in room's where i dont want. Good move guys.

• LEVENSHULME commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just logged on again the number of people who are swapping Skype and email details even at this time of day (noon UK) is amazing ...time to admit it x hamster you have boobed EXCUSE THE PUN big style ...come on do the right thing xxx

• piskysarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very bad move and must be restored ASAP. Until then I will not buy tokens on this site and I suggest other gold members agree to do the same. It is not liked by the models and as a high spending token buyer I fell that it affects the models as well. DO IT HAMSTER OR START LOSING MONEY.

• Angelha30 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ohhh i vote with pleasure...so bad decision..i am a woman..gold member ..but really hate it how it come...i didn't know my friends in room..my account is angelha30 and i am so dissapointed with your change

By the way as I said in an earlier post before any gold members attack me I WAS considering treating myself to a gold membership as its actually my birthday this Sunday but now will regretfully not bother !

Two things re a couple of the comments fair enough the model can see as I found out myself when I went on cam last night but the others cant..i ended up fielding questions such as has x y and z been on ??? ....crazy with all due respect im not a bloody message delivery service
        Secondly is the poaching the REAL reason that the list has been dropped and the only one??? I've yet to see anything official from x hamster that this is indeed the case only hearing from others on here that this is why
        Don't know about everyone else but I've had enough of this ..not one of the other sites available have done this ..maybe its a back door way of the owners closing the website down
        In any case for myself if this isn't righted by Monday night sorry guys im out
        IF ANY OF MY FRIENDS 200 PLUS are reading this if you want to message me privately I will be more than happy to give you my email and Skype details
        All good wishes to everyone x

• RexCatRoar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i should say if anyone who hasnt noitced, that the model can still see who is in the room just not the customers. fyi. :)

*x* RexCatRoar *x*

• Florida45 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition, I should mention that I am implementing my own "April Tip Boycott". I will not tip until the User Lists are re-instated in the chat rooms.
        If, by the end of April, you have still chosen to restrict members from seeing the User List (which is your prerogative), I will terminate my membership at xhamster.
        I see no point in doing business with an on-line service that does not focus on Customer Satisfaction.

General: Cams

Feedback and Knowledge Base