I suggest you ...

The video category, "Transsexuals" should be changed to "Transgender" and Crossdressers should be moved to that category.

Transgender is a more general term than Transsexual and is along the lines of "Straight" and "Gay." Once that is changed, the sub category, "Crossdresser" should be moved from the Gay category to the Transgender category. Gays are mainly interested in men that look like men. Crossdressers attempt to emulate women and fit better in the Transgender category than the Gay category. Plus, most men attracted to crossdressers identifythemselves as straight and would not initially look for crossdressers in the Gay category but rather the Transgender category.

2,259 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AllyCDTV shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

187 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Emily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to be honest i think transgenders/Transexuals and crossdressers are just considered people and women still but theres nothing wrong with that cause we all were born in the wrong body and had to let it out some time

• Em commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The person in the comments below has some serious mental issues. Stop hating and discriminating on other people. You are not excused because you're a transsexual of making such hateful comments. What if a crossdresser is aiming to transition and wants some confidence throughout the way? What if a crossdresser is more feminine and visually appealing than someone on hormones? What if the only positive thing in someone's life is getting compliments online by people who find them and what they do attractive?
        Do you think it's right to call people gross for celebrating their bodies in the way that they wish?
        Some people are disgusting on the inside, I'd never though I'd see a homophobic transsexual, that's movie material right there.

• Bo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Crossdressers located in the gay catagory is wrong should be located in the shemale section.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

very much agree i love transgenders and i have no interest in men at all and not to mention its really hard to get off to the video your watching when all the ad banners are of gay men

• Cupcakecdc6 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes i agree. i am a crossdresser and would rather be in a general 'trans' catagory than in the gay section. most men i know are straight.

• Simone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the simplest and most direct explanation have heard and I couldn't agree more. Let's make sure exactly this happens!

• Virginia Z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree completely, people who like crossdressers almost never identify themselves as being gay

General: Videos

Feedback and Knowledge Base