I suggest you ...

The video category, "Transsexuals" should be changed to "Transgender" and Crossdressers should be moved to that category.

Transgender is a more general term than Transsexual and is along the lines of "Straight" and "Gay." Once that is changed, the sub category, "Crossdresser" should be moved from the Gay category to the Transgender category. Gays are mainly interested in men that look like men. Crossdressers attempt to emulate women and fit better in the Transgender category than the Gay category. Plus, most men attracted to crossdressers identifythemselves as straight and would not initially look for crossdressers in the Gay category but rather the Transgender category.

2,256 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AllyCDTV shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

187 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Caprica Six commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Placing crossdressers in aTransgender category would make it easier to find crossdressers. This would result in more clicks and more ad revenue for Xhamster. The advertisers would be happy because they would get more ad exposures. Everybody wins. This is a no-brainer.

• JoHose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have requested this since I joined! YES YES YES, let there be a section for all of us transvestites!!!!!!!

• larry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree Ally, I am attracted to and luv to look at crossdressers and it's very hard to find on here. I notice many other sites do have separate category for crossdressers which makes it oh so easy for me to admire them.

• Raven Serafine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree on the grounds that crossdressing is, to a certain degree, a form of trangender, as it is a release of a side of which is not the physical, & as in most cases, mental gender identity.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. To the idiot that said there is no difference between a Transgender and a crossdresser...well, you are an idiot, go read a book.

• Caprica Six commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Virtually every gender expert places crossdressers in the category of trangenders.

The University of California Berkley Gender Equality Research Center, defines the term "Transgerder" as: "An umbrella term for transsexuals, cross-dressers (transvestites), transgenderists, gender queers, and people who identify as neither female nor male and/or as neither a man or as a woman."

• No Name commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No! There is a big difference between a transgender and a cross dresser!

• Robby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree except I'm openly gay and have always had a strong attraction to transgendered since my first gurl friend ladyboy when I was stationed in Singapore. Have made love with many "butch" men who were CD and totally transformed when dresssed as women.

General: Videos

Feedback and Knowledge Base