General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add an option to Reorder Pictures when managing galleries

It is VERY frustrting not to be able to sort/order the pictures within our own galleries once uploaded. Would be great to have a drg and drop option within the gallery management to decide which photo goes first etc...

756 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  15 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow us to Arrange the Order of Photos in our Galleries

When adding new photos, they automatically go to the top of the gallery. It would be great to have the ability to reorganize the gallery photos - to group together those that belong together, or to simply have it flow better.
    The xHamster team has made a reliable and very user friendly site.
    Thanks so much!!!

266 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Slideshow Shuffle Mode

Allow the ability to turn on "shuffle" while viewing a slideshow. Instead of having to view the gallery from start to finish, if we could have a "shuffle mode" to view the photos randomly.

248 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Leather/Latex

Please add Leather/Latex category when uploading a pictures, there are so many people who will find it helpful! There are only BDSM category witch in my opinion it's not enough and it's contains too many different fetishes. Fore example what if I don't want to watch candle waxing or torturing photos but in photo categorise there is only BDSM where the everything is massed-up and I forced to surf through everything to find what I like

114 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make it possible to upload an entire folder or gallery of pics with one click instead of having to click on each one!

Make it possible to upload an entire folder or gallery of pics with one click instead of having to click on each one! This wat is so time consuming! Plase make it better!

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 by 1 uploading photos

upgrade youre uploading photos so we can select all photos we wanna add in one shot insted of adding 1 by 1 each photos,its anoying and a waste of time.

very important to add asap

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. be able to filter photo categories by most viewed/most commented/etc. same as you can with video categories

on the old xhamster you would be able to filter photos the same way you can with videos. you would see most viewed/most recent/top rated from the past day/week/month/all time. why did that go away?

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Delete Album Option

Please add deleting album option with editing title and description of albums too. That would be extremely useful.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I want old design!

Go fuck youself!!! Give me old fucked design!!!

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. upload pics from phone

I haven t got a pc with me every time cause I travel a lot, so i would like to upload pics from my phone, but that s isn t possible... Can we do something?

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. A way to batch download photo galleries and images

A way to batch download photo galleries and images Would be awesome

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please show the picture view count on the whole gallery view page

When viewing a whole gallery show the individual picture view count same as our xhamster does

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ALLOW US TO EDIT ALBUM TITLE after uploaded!

ALLOW US TO EDIT ALBUM TITLE after uploaded! it's SOO frustrating when put all the shots on then realized the title IS'NT EXACTLY RIGHT, OR MISSING A WORD/date etc

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add option to rotate/turn photos in edit gallery

So many photos upload sideways or upside down. Would be nice to be able to rotate and fix them

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add category: art or fotomontage

sometimes I upload my modification,or fotomontage, or art erotc photos, and there a no babes, just good photo artistic atmosphere, something weird like this http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/1609304/something_wrong.html
    What should I choose? it is funny, ok, but not alse... this is photomontage or photo- manipulation, never mind how to call it, I thing you should create something like that

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Photos should have Straight / Trans / Gay filters

The photos section (which is where I frequent the most) should also have the same Straight / Trans / Gay filters available for it that the Videos section does.

Its not that im against that material its just that some of the searches I make come up with a surprising number of Trans / Gay picture galleries and I have to scroll through pages to find what I want.

Im also particularly Uninterested in "shemales" (and always will be) and I would like to filter out every last one of them from my pictures searches. Again its not that im…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A check mark on watched galleries and videos

When watching a new gallerie with the new layout it's hard to see wich one already been seen, a check mark would be great.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please put the amount of views each Gallery gets as well has being able to check views to each picture

Be able to see the number of total views on each gallery before looking at each individual views to each picture, and to be able to see which member or none member has viewed each individual pic

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. there should be away to download photographs from your mobile phone for example avatar photos. To make it safe for all involved a moderator

There should be away to download photographs from your mobile phone. To "okay" photographs and ensure no pictures of underage people are being downloaded on to the site there should be a team of moderators to keep the site safe for regulars and visitors alike. Persons wishing to upload pictures from mobile phones would give xhamster their mobile number and accompanied email. This service would only be available to those aged 21 +.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base